Silly Science: Pre-K
WHEN: Tuesdays, November 7 - December 12
TIME: 9:00 am - 10:30 am
COST: $60; $10 per session
Professor Qwbli’s Silly Science centers around the basic human motivator of understanding WHY. Why did that happen? How does this work? Curiosity about the world around us, about what makes it and us tick is at the foundation of invention & creativity.
We are excited to introduce our Pre-K version of Silly Science because at no age is this curiosity higher than in 3 to 5-year-olds.
Silly Science: Pre-K will help students think critically and question the world around them - tapping into their natural yearning to understand WHY, while creating a passion for science.
We have a bunch of silly, wacky, super cool experiments that will inspire your child and leave them thirsting for more.
- Tuesday, November 7 - Sensory Playground
- Tuesday, November 14 - Air Pressure
- Tuesday, November 21 - TBD
- Tuesday, November 28 - TBD
- Tuesday, December 5 - Dino Dig
- Tuesday, December 12 - Holiday themed nature craft